Sunday, July 15, 2012

GARDEN LUNCH

 Lunch in the outdoor dining room with lots of friends has become a bit of a tradition for me, I just love entertaining outdoors.  Here is the table awaiting its guests...........

 The table is set and shortly lunch will be served........

 This is the outdoor dining area.  Note the homage to the Fourth of July with the Ralph Lauren napkins strung in front......

If I entertain here in the evening, I turn on the lights inside the chinese lanterns.....

 Individual savory bread puddings....carmelized onion and cheese... Yummy!!!!!

 A cute little tree with cumquats looking as though they fell off the branches of the tree.....

 First course was an Asian cabbage and mango slaw served in small jars......

 I used small flat rocks as name cards......

A good time was had by all.......

3 comments:

  1. looks like a fabulous day...lovely images... xv

    ReplyDelete
  2. How/why do I missed this lunch ????????????

    As you such a fabulous "chef de cuisine"...creating the most delicious dishes...just remember February!!!

    xxxk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please come again. I leave September 3 for three months, can you come before that?
    xxxxxxA

    ReplyDelete