Wednesday, October 17, 2012

French Vintage Home Event



Our company French Vintage Home had the pleasure of showing our beautiful vintage finds at the Kappa Tablescapes event at the beautiful Dallas Country Club.  Our table was located in front of a window overlooking the magnificent golf course.











Pictures of our beautiful table, it was so lovely.


We were invited to participate, along with many other designers,  to show off our vintage wares.  The tables were all spectacular and several thousand people attended over two days.





A very clever bridal table using a gown to hold the flowers.




Another lovely table setting


I spend most of the year collecting the items for French Vintage Home in country France where I have had a home for the last fifteen years. My partner Laura is a stylist, photographer and floral arranger so our table looked amazing.


Please visit our web site www.frenchvintagehome.com and we are also on www.etsy.com and all you have to do is type in frenchvintagehome with no spaces and you will find us on Etsy.. Lots of great new things.


My time in Dallas is busy and productive but before I know it, I will be back in France.


I am spending Thanksgiving in Los Angeles with my large, beautiful, family.  I am a lucky girl.


We are tossing around the idea of a Fall 2013 Brocante tour of the Perigord, Dordogne region of France and would love to know what you think of the idea.  Please let me hear from you.

audreyfriedman1@gmail.com

A la prochaine.......


All pictures on this blog were taken by "Moi".


No comments:

Post a Comment