Sunday, November 11, 2012

On my nightstand


Because I love to cook and because I love to read, I thought you might like to see what I am interested in right now.

I have the following books perched on my nightstand and switch from one to the other on a whim.  If I am planning a dinner party my first choice is to look at Thomas Keller's French Laundry Cookbook. There is nothing in here that I don't want to make.
If you have an opportunity to eat in this wonderful restaurant, please do. It is in Northern California in Yountville.  You will not be disappointed, it is the best food ever.


          

This is a historical book I think you will enjoy reading.  It tells more about John Kennedy and the events that happened during his presidency than you have ever read before. It is a great story.





Killing Kennedy


You will love this book, by Carol Cottrill, it is such a great idea.  It gives you twelve secrets of decadent dining and natural weight management. Because I am at my home in France six months a year, this book has helped me avoid the guilt of eating bread and cheese, croissant for breakfast, foie gras, duck confit and so much more.  Portion control helps.




                                 



Enjoy your read.  

No comments:

Post a Comment