Monday, January 28, 2013

Flea Market shopping in two countries

London Flea Market


Portobello Road on a rainy, cold day.  Not too many people out so I had my choice of anything I wanted.  The first thing I bought was some gorgeous silver for French Vintage Home.


The food stalls were also fabulous and I bought some beautiful purple broccoli for dinner.


Notting Hill is such a great place to visit.  These pastel houses are spectacular.



And then I return to France and go to the Vide Greniers here




No shortage of food here either.






Don't you love the vintage chocolate candy advertising  ribbon I bought to tie onto a gift? I am always searching for  vintage advertising ribbons and they are getting harder and harder to find.  This one is a treasure.

Wishing you all good shopping.

A Bientôt

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment