Saturday, January 19, 2013

London Bound



I am off to London for a few days to meet up with my daughter Debbie and my granddaughter Lauren to celebrate Lauren's birthday.
Debbie is flying in from NY, I am flying in from Bordeaux and Lauren is living and going to school in London.

I would like to share some of my favorite places to eat and drink in London. 
There is no better place to stop for a cocktail than the Blue Bar at the Berkeley Hotel.


Ottolenghi on Upper Street in Islington is a wonderful restaurant with lots of healthy options.  It is small so you must make a reservation well in advance.  I know you will love it.

Ottolenghi cookbook


Delicious options from Ottolenghi Notting Hill



Fabulous Burberry Hobo Bag

This is one of the most beautiful pieces of the iconic Burberry brand.  I love it.

If you have never worn By Terry, you are in for a delightful surprise.  It is wonderful.

By Terry is incredible lipstick




I expect to do a little vintage shopping for our French Vintage Home web site while I am in London. More to come.......

A Bientôt

Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment