Saturday, February 23, 2013

Hooray for Hollywood


The Hollywood Sign is a landmark and American cultural icon located in Los Angeles, California. It is situated on Mount Lee in the Hollywood Hills area of the Santa Monica Mountains. The sign overlooks the Hollywood district of Los Angeles

I am here in the Hollywood Hills for a few days, just in time for the Oscars.  I couldn't get home today because our road was closed to prepare for the Oscars tomorrow night.  They were setting up tents and the red carpet for the big event on Sunday. I can't wait to see all the gorgeous clothes on both the women and the men. I didn't mind the detour, it was exciting to see the prep for the big event.


Jennifer Lopez photographed by the NY Daily News last year.  I am excited to see what she will be wearing this year.  I am usually a big fan or her choices but not always her hair styles.  Regardless, she is gorgeous.

It looks like Jennifer may be wearing something like this on her lips.

Chanel Glossimer lip gloss





If these gorgeous ladies do wear color on their lips, very often it is bright red.  

Chanel red lipstick





The Official History of the Oscars


This book is fabulous, a complete history of the Oscars and so beautiful. You will love it. 


Click on any of the above links, highlighted in blue,  if you would like to purchase. 

Some of my favorite things to do while I am here is to eat things I don't eat in France.  So, a trip to In and Out burger is a must.  Simply the best.


Courtesy of fineartamerica.com


from swmn.com

They also have yummy veggie burgers which truthfully, I prefer.  I love the fries, they are perfect.

Avoir from Hollywood.

A Bientôt to all.................

No comments:

Post a Comment