Thursday, February 12, 2015

House for sale

photo by cherryhillsun.com



I am going to sell my house in La Tour Blanche France.  No, I am not giving up on France and I will continue my French Vintage Home web sites but I would like to sell my beautiful house in the French countryside. It is located in the Dordogne area of France.



If you would like more information and lots of pictures about this house you can get it by clicking this link.....
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/overseas-property/property-48858278.html

If you have any questions, be sure and contact me at audreyfriedman1@gmail.com

The price is about $240,000 US dollars depending on the fluctuation of the dollar.  At the moment the dollar is very strong so it is a very good buy for Americans.  If the house interests you, let's talk.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Merci Beaucoup

Audrey




No comments:

Post a Comment