Saturday, October 26, 2013

Mail Boxes

I love mail boxes.  Is it because I live in two countries and spend so much time mailing things back and forth, mostly to myself?

This beautiful mail box was photographed in the South of France by my friend, Shell, who is vacationing there.


These are mostly French mail boxes except for the last ones which are American.








Remember the days when we used to get letters from family and friends?  It is still very exciting when a lovely hand written note arrives in the mail.  Maybe we should do it more often, the recipient would be thrilled.

Personalized stationery set


VVVera Wang gorgeous notesera Wang gorgeous monogrammed notes


Vera Bradley writing set


Vera Bradley ballpoint pen




Have fun!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Audrey, mailboxes make me think the same thing, a lovely letter from someone. What a great idea this is. Make sure you post with us for Christmas. Tina is doing the planning. xx's

    ReplyDelete