Sunday, January 23, 2011

La Tour Blanche

The last few days have been hectic but wonderful.
After my drive down from Paris, I hit the road running as David and Katy were coming in two days and I hadn't been in my house for three months so there was a lot to do.

Thankfully Veronique was waiting for me with a full "frigo" of food so I wouldn't starve and could certainly get by for a few of days. She had cleaned the house so that it looked just as it did when I left.

First things first. I sm planning a dinner honoring David and Katy in two days so my first stop was Le Clerc for a big shop up. I was planning on doing a Moroccan meal so I needed lots of different vegetables, spices and chicken. There are always vegetarians at my parties so that also had to be taken into consideration.

A la prochaine

Here we go.

1 comment: