Thursday, February 6, 2014

Skin care tips

Dr. Hauschka Products......Dr.Hauschka is a holistic skin care brand with a focus on natural ingredients.


Julia Roberts is the person to thank for the fact that a small natural cosmetics producer, Wala from Bad Boll at the foot of the Swabian Alb, has become a Hollywood society tip. The actress, plagued like many of her colleagues by stressed skin due to having to constantly apply and remove make-up, discovered Dr. Hauschkas Rose Cream in her make-up artist’s cosmetics case.

Dr. Hauschka Rose Cream Day


She swears by the cream because it stimulates the skin’s own resources and does not cause allergies. The special thing: Most of the medicinal plants used are not only grown under strict organic conditions in the company’s own garden, they are also processed according to an 80-year-old recipe which respects nature’s rhythm: light and dark, movement and rest, heat and cold.

The resulting essences and oils keep without preservatives being added. When Julia Roberts was asked, yet again, at a press conference what was behind her radiant complexion, she whispered into the microphone: ”Dr. Huschka.” And soon Cate Blanchett was bathing in Dr. Hauschka’s lavender bath oil, Madonna underwent a two-hour Dr. Hauschka treatment in the chic New York Sanctuary Spa, and the whole world wanted the rose cream. In Sephora, New York’s elegant perfume shop, it is to be found right next to Kiehl products.


(magazin-deutschland.de) copyright: frankfurter Societats-druckerei GmbH

Dr. Hauschka Lavender Bath



Dr. Hauschka has been in existence since 1967 and has gained an impressive celebrity following, including Julia Roberts, Madonna, Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz , Jack Nicholson, and me. 

Awakening Beauty Book the Dr. Hauschka Way






This should get you started, I have been a fan for years, especially the eye balm and the lemon body oil.  I am always trying new Dr. Hauschka products and am never disappointed.

Happy and Healthy Living

A Bientôt
Audrey

10 comments:

  1. very interesting, I have such fair dry skin, and allergic to almost everything.
    yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know about this product.
    Unless it's just way out of my price I'm going to order some immediately.
    I'm blonde & very fair, blue eyes and all, so I need products which actually do something other than moisturize. Thanks, Audrey, for the head's up on this. xx's

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ordered and received the Rose Day Cream Light. Thank you, thank you! I love it. It is wonderful on my sensitive skin and the fragrance is so light, I enjoy it. When the frangrance of a product is 'wrong', I just can't use it. This is just lovely. Thank you, Audrey.

    Warmly, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Kathleen,
      I am so glad you are enjoying the Rose Day Cream. I love it too
      Thank you so much for commenting, I really appreciate that.
      All the best,
      Audrey

      Delete
    2. Hi Kathleen,

      Very interesting, actually a m searching for some branded skin care products for my fairness improvement and remedy for skin allergy.

      Delete
  4. Don’t get stressed out. Taking on stress will hurt your skin and make you look older. Learn to combat stress by learning meditation, yoga, or some other relaxation exercises.
    skin care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi all and sundry! In Laser scar elimination Kline Esthetically is the best clinic in Delhi. It can remove all type of scar due to Laser usage, because I was take their service for skin care products for mentheir package is very good & better in low-priced.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful skin care line. The Rose cream is one of my favourite beauty products. xoxo, B

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ingredients must be all natural to make sure that they are safe to use and can deliver helpful results. familiarizing with hghgurus site

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing the most Simple and easy Skin Care Routine . Those are an amazing Skin Care Tips. I really happy to watch your tips. I recommend the tips for all to get the awesome look. Now we engage with the business for selling popular Skin Care products.

    ReplyDelete