Wednesday, August 20, 2014

These shoes were made for walking




Take a walk in the park, or anywhere else, in the most comfortable shoes ever made.  I have never had a response to anything as great as I had when I wrote about Bernie Mev Shoes before.  To those of you who have asked, I am sending the link again.

Bernie Mev Shoes

They come in almost every color you could imagine, I love my black and my silver ones.

Silver Bernie Mev shoes


They also come in flats and these black ones are on sale.

Bernie Mev flats


I could continue posting links and pictures but I think you have the idea. Just click on the blue links and choose your style, color and size.  You will thank me. 

Living in France I walk so much and needed shoes to let me do it comfortably.  I promise you, these are the ones.  They are a bit funky looking but I get tons of compliments on them as they are so unique.

Please let me know how you like them, so far the responses have been 100% love.


Kisses from my sweet doggie Skye..... She loves when I take her for a walk which I do several times a day.

A Bientôt

Audrey

5 comments:

  1. I bought a pair, Audrey, just because of you. And, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bernie Mev flats shoes looks great, I am going the buy these to my girlfriend, the look like comfortable shoes for walking our dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where walking diminishes many possibilities of many dangerous diseases like heart disease,over weight,kidney problems and so on; foot massager play a vital role tooo only by diminishing diseases but also but giving a healthy and happy life.foot massager reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Shoes are indispensable for everyone, not only here men's walking shoes also honor the beauty of the man. I like your share.
    see it here

    ReplyDelete