Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thanksgiving weekend in New York

I love New York and here I am, Thanksgiving weekend, sharing my favorite things with you.
Of course the fabulous food. Thanksgiving dinner with my family was fantastic, the food was superb and the family fun was too.


I love what I cannot get in France..... bagels, smoked salmon and cream cheese. No one does it like
Barney Greengrass on the upper West side.



I always get my hair done when I am here and one of the products I love is:

L'Oreal Liss serum




This is wonderful used after your shampoo and before you dry your hair.  Follow directions.

I went to the theatre and saw the show Beautiful.  It is the story of Carol King, shades of the past. It was fabulous and the music brought back lots of memories.



I have recommended these shoes before and because of the incredible response from my readers, I want to mention them again.
They are without a doubt the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.  I just bought these bronze booties and love them.

Bernie Mev Booties


I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving weekend as much as I did.

A Bientøt

Audrey

3 comments:

  1. Goodness, I am SO jealous of your life, Audrey !!!
    To see that show about Carol King would be a treat X10 as I do love her music.
    And, again, those shoes.
    xx's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE New York also and can't get enough of it. I was there 10 days this last July and didn't want to leave.
    Loved the theatre district and restaurant row , of course 5th ave, all the shopping, the diamond district, and I even love Little Italy and canal st shopping. Did the hamptons !!!!!!
    I am planning my second trip in April 2015.
    I told my girlfriend us just shop around and not do all the site seeing that I didn't even mention
    I may just try your hair suggestion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very inspiring place.
    I'm glad I found your blog and I wish You a Happy New Yea.r

    ReplyDelete