Monday, March 18, 2013

Dallas beautiful Dallas

It looks like I will be here for awhile longer as I await the birth of twin grandsons.  I won't go back to France until I see them, kiss them and hold them.  I have many grandchildren but no twins so this is  special. I do try to be around for all the births, I wouldn't miss that for anything in the world.
Skye baby, please forgive my long absence, I will be with you all summer.  I miss my puppy.

While I am here, I keep so busy with family, friends and of course our company French Vintage Home.



French Vintage Home is having a pop up shop this weekend in a beautiful Dallas home and there is so much to do.
Staging this gorgeous house at 4300 St. Johns Drive in Highland Park is a huge job but Laura and I want it to be perfect for the wonderful people who come to see the treasures I have brought back from country France.  Laura makes everything look incredibly gorgeous.

We like to feed our guests so a visit to the Dallas Farmers Market is in order.  They have everything.
Crudites are on the menu.

Photo by dallastxlofts.com

In addition to the pop up I am bringing a salad to a fundraiser that a good friend is hosting to help the National Mall in Washington D.C.  I am so happy to be doing this for such a good cause.
This simple salad of cherry tomatoes, mozarella balls and basil tossed in a tangy French vinegarette dressing.  Yum Yum.........

Photo from menshealth.com

It seems that lots of what I do revolves around food but wherever I am living at the time, the simple common denominator is food.

We went to a Paella birthday party yesterday and the food was scrumptuous.  Lots of delicious drinks including both white and red Sangria.  So delicious.

Stopped on the way home for the decadent Sprinkles cupcakes.  Saving them for another day, maybe.

fromkirstenwithlove.com




Please click on the blue print for more information.


A Bientôt to all my friends............



French home for sale
www.francepropertyshop.com
property #193825

No comments:

Post a Comment