Thursday, February 28, 2013

You are my Sunshine

I am back in Dallas after a a brief stint in glorious California.  I have had nothing but sunshine for the last couple of weeks and can't tell you how great that is.  The weather in France is okay now, but when I left we had had three months of rain.



photo credit southshorewoman.com

To celebrate the sun, I have gone to the park to see the gorgeous azaleas. I have also gone to the nursery to buy plants for my balcony. Mine do not look quite like this but they will, I promise. Having a balcony garden is fabulous, you can just walk out the sliding doors and water your plants, so easy..................... 

Of course shopping for Spring is compulsory, isn't it? Here are a few of my favourites.

                                                

     Diane von Furstenberg IPad case 
                                                               

Cute, cute transparent raincoat from Valentino.  I love it.  Sometimes when the sun is shining a few raindrops come your way.  Now you are prepared.


Transparent raincoat

         




I love this book, it is beautiful and so inspiring.  Makes you want a balcony garden even if you don't have a balcony.



     Rooftop Gardens                                                            

No one does it better than Martha Stewart.  Here is her step by step guide to Spring Planting.


                  Martha's Spring Gardening Book

Click on any of the blue writing to get more information on the items you might be interested in.


Have fun, enjoy!!!!!

A Bientôt

Audrey


No comments:

Post a Comment