Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Latest and Greatest Dry Bar



Recently opened DRY BAR in Dallas is a hair salon that does not color, does not cut but only shampoos and blow dries your hair. They have five salons in California and this is their first salon outside their home state.

They are open seven days a week and I went last Sunday to check it out. It was very cool, clean and modern and being five minutes from where I live in the Highland Park area of Dallas, very convenient.

They offer several choices and you select the picture of the one you want. Since I have naturally curly hair, my choice was super straight, they call it the Manhattan. It worked, they did a great job.

I believe they will open up soon in New York.

They charge $35.00 plus tip which is much less than most salons charge for the same thing here in Dallas.

I wish them luck and hope all works out for them and by the looks of it, they are a hit. It was totally full Sunday morning and because I pass it regularly while out shopping, it looks like they are always full. You can book your appointment on line.

No comments:

Post a Comment