Monday, May 30, 2011

Room with a view

Home Grown Cherries

Veggies from my neighbors garden

Geraniums on my balcony

Rooftops seen from my bedroom



I live in the most beautiful and friendly village of Southwest France, the Perigord region also known as the Dordogne.

From my bedroom window I see these beautiful rooftops and also the lovely geraniums I placed on my terrace. I added the small candle chandelier and light it at night. It's lovely to look at from the french doors in my bedroom but if we are eating in the outdoor dining room, you can also see it's magical light.

This is harvest time of amazing fresh vegetables here in my neighborhood. Since I don't grow my own, my lovely neighbors make regular deliveries of cherries and veggies. The cherry trees are having a bumper season and the branches are bent from the heavy load. I wish I made cherry confiture but there is no need as my neighbors send that over too. What a lucky girl I am.

A bientot!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment