Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Paris Chic

dennisflood.com

I just got back to France and am excited to see all the beautiful spring flowers poking their heads through the soil.  Wildflowers are everywhere and the mixture of colors is wonderful.

France is beautiful and the women are coming out in their Spring finery.  This is a fabulous time to be here.

Though it is possible that the French women do it best, there is no reason why we can't do it too. I must say my American friends always look fantastic but I think they try hard to look like they don't try hard. Does that make sense?

Celebrity model Inès de la Fressange shares the well-kept secrets of how Parisian women maintain effortless glamour and a timeless allure. Inès de la Fressange—France’s icon of chic.


Parisian Chic by Ines de la Fressange

Some of the looks I am loving.


Ted Baker Color Block

I adore color blocking, it is so contemporary and gives you just enough of each color. How about this beautiful dress from Missoni,the subtle stripes and the bold colour are delicious. I could live in this dress.



Missoni knit

 I fell in love with this lace skirt by Alberta Ferretti.


Alberta Ferretti color blocked lace pencil skirt

How about some color blocked shoes? These adorable espadrilles from Tory Burch are so cute.

Tory Burch Espadrille


This is the perfect color for Spring,is it pink, is it red? It is exactly right.

Chanel Lipstick number 78

For info on any of these items, just click on the blue letters.

Merci, beaucoup!!!!!

A Bientôt
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment