Sunday, May 17, 2015

The Most Beautiful Village in France



The city of Colmar in France, considered the most beautiful city in Europe, looks exactly like it was produced in fairy tales. This small town offers colourfulness which dominates the old city. Colmar with its environment is the second driest city in France, making it ideal for growing vines, so the city got the title “Capital of Alsatian wine.”

Since I plan on selling my house in France and only expect to return a few times a year to keep my web sites full, I would like to visit Colmar before I leave.

It is in Alsace located on France's eastern border and on the west bank of the upper Rhine adjacent to Germany and Switzerland. 

There will be lots to buy for the web sites as these sheets have come from that region. You can click on the link below to get the details of this sheet.

Monogrammed Linen Sheet




photo thanks to MorBCN via Flickr

Photo by Francisco Antunes

I cannot wait to see this gorgeous place.

More on this after my trip.

Some of the photos were from "Your Amazing Places", worth looking at.

A Bientot

Audrey

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful city! My friend and I are planning a trip to Europe in the fall, and we're trying to decide between Spain and France, or Italy and Switzerland. Your post has given us something to consider, a third option: France and Switzerland! What a lovely city, thank you for this post! Regards, CMM

    ReplyDelete