Friday, September 8, 2017

Table for Two Gift Box French vintage


Table for Two

Set the mood.


This TABLE FOR TWO GIFT BOX has been specially curated for a romantic evening for two, directly from the Brocantes in Paris, Provence and Southwest France - the land of lavender and sunflowers.

It includes two vintage French plates, two vintage French wine glasses. two French oversized hand monogrammed antique napkins, cutlery for two and a votive candle. It's the perfect way to set the mood, whether it's a special anniversary or a romantic weeknight dinner.

It's also an ideal gift for Weddings, Bridal showers, Christmas, Valentines day, Birthdays or anytime. 

I have been collecting plates for years; they are one of my favorite finds. Only six plates have been photographed to show you the quality and style of what will be included in your box. Because I usually have just two of each plate, I am asking you to trust my taste and reputation to select just the right ones for you.
They will be in wonderful condition with no chips or cracks.

As you can see by the pictures, the recipient will open the box and see the beautiful rose petals. I will match the tissue and rose petals to the plates in the box. It will be a fabulous surprise when it is opened.

I have a limited number of these boxes. If you are interested in buying this box as a Christmas gift but don't want it now, just let me know. I will be able to hold it for you with a small PayPal deposit and ship it when you want me to. 

This is a most unique and fabulous gift.

1 comment:

  1. Audrey, this is a wonderful idea! I love love love it! Maybe I can help you promote. Call me 713.679.1181 or send an email splenderosa@gmail.com
    Where are you right now?

    ReplyDelete