Saturday, March 10, 2018

My Parisian Day



Before I start my adventures for the day I must stop and have my croissant and cafe creme.  There is always somewhere close by and I like to try as many places as I can.

If you haven't seen enough of Paris, this could be very interesting.  I haven't done it but did read about it in Time Out Paris and think it would be a fun time, especially if you are new to Paris.


Hop on board the Bustronome, the fine dining experience on a double decker bus, with dishes created by former Topchef contestants (the French version of Masterchef) and a route covering the city’s finest historic monuments. The bus never goes faster than 10km/h and the table is set with magnetic placemats and small holder for your glass of wine if things get a bit rocky. Between courses, there are discussions and historic explanations, all accompanied by hits from Francoise Hardy and Charles Aznavour. Being a tourist has never tasted so good. http://www.bustronome.com/

Walking is what you do in Paris and to be able to find a shoe that looks good and more comfortable than you can imagine, I always turn to Bernie Mev


Most comfortable shoes

I like to carry a bag with a long strap so I can wear it across my body and leave my hands free for shopping. This one is very comfortable for wearing all day long.

Cross body bag

Stop for lunch at my new favorite restaurant  Spring.  It is a French restaurant with an American chef.
I had a wonderful meal there. It's special. Just google it for details.


I love this carry on bag by the wonderful luggage maker Victorinox.  It is on sale now, at a fraction of the original price,  so scoop it up as you will love it.  We are always looking for a carry on bag that holds our computrer and lots of other things, this is the one.

Victorinox carry on bag ON SALE NOW


Enjoy your trip to Paris  and Bon Voyage.

A Bientôt  Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment