Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Au Revoir Paris


There is no more beautiful place to be than Paris around Christmas time.   White flowers for any time of the year.


I love the way they placed these flowers in the vase, on a slant.


Amazing how clever the decorations can be.  I found these in a little shop on the Rue de Bac and am sure they were lovingly painted by hand.

Lights on the Champs Élysée, have you ever seen anything more beautiful? It rained the few days I was just in Paris but nothing deterred me, I just carried on as one does when they only have a couple of days to enjoy the beauty.






Have you ever tried to make this, not as difficult as it looks according to Yvonne Pratt who made this
one. She has a lovely web site yvonne@stonegable, I think you will love it.

Gorgeous tablecloth for Christmas

How about using this tablecloth covered with sequins, for your HolidayDesserts?  A lovely way to show off all your gorgeous baking.
   


I can't be in Paris without thinking of Chanel.  This set of books is wonderful.

Three book set of Chanel books
Chanel lipstick, gorgeous color for winter

Have a very Happy Holiday .......
A Bientôt

No comments:

Post a Comment