Thursday, December 13, 2012

A walk in the City of Light


Beautiful entrance to my hotel in Paris

Walking around Paris today, here are a few of the fabulous things I saw.

Of all the department stores I went into, the Le Bon Marché was the most beautifully decorated.  This is a shot of their Christmas tree shop.  Every decoration was gorgeous.


Here is another tree they decorated in red and white.


Walking down the Rue de Bac, I couldn't resist the very special  La Patisserie Des Réves.  The bakery of dreams and it is so true.  I have never seen anything so exquisite.


My sweet little doggie Skye loved it too. And, being France, she is allowed everywhere.  What a lucky dog she is.


More......


Why would anyone dare to bake at home when you have these delicacies so close at hand?  

You can't walk all day without a comfortable and smart looking shoe.  Here are a few different boots, depending on what else you have on, that I love.

Who doesn't love boots?  We all do and wherever I go the girls are wearing them.  Why not?  It's freezing here.


Ugg Tularose

Cole Haan Johanna Waterproof Wedge Boot



DKNY faux fur coat


Just pop this warm coat on and you are ready to go.

Have fun, wherever you are and Happy Holidays to all.

A Bientôt........

No comments:

Post a Comment