Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Shades of Grey


Living so much of the year in country France, I cannot resist shopping when I come home to the States.

The view above is Highland Park Village, Dallas, in the evening.   The most wonderful stores in the world are showcased here, the best of the best. There are white Christmas lights everywhere, so impressive.
  
This week I am in LA and am shopping at great stores, some for the very first time.  America is amazing, so much to buy, so many beautiful things at such low prices.

Many of my European friends come here to do their Christmas shopping as it is so much less expensive than their own country.

The theme today is shades of grey and I found much more than you might want to see so here are just a few of my favorites.

The home things are from west elm.com

The beautiful set of dishes is called Crafted Dinnerware.


These sheets are Organic Frayed Edges, I think they are fabulous.


They would look gorgeous with these Lexington quilts and shams


And for a bit of bling, how about these Mercury candle holders?  It would be nice to put a few of them in your bedroom or around your bathtub.


Not to be forgotten are a few clothing items from Target.com

I can't wait to bring these leopard print rain boots ( Wellies) to the country where I might wear them every day.  
I love this sweater by Mossimo.  It has a keyhole opening in the back.
One more thing.  This slate and white striped Pea Coat by Mossimo is perfect for wearing now.
All of the things above are available online.  It is so easy and saves us so much time in our busy lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment